Exhibitors are welcome at the National Student Government Summit!
It is the largest gathering in the nation of Student Government officers, members, and advisors representing colleges and universities of all types and sizes. About two dozen exhibitors participate. See the 2017 Summit Exhibitors List.
The Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill’s layout is perfect for you to interact constantly with the hundreds of students and advisors who attend the conference.
There are a maximum of 25 exhibitor tables set up in the “ballroom foyer” area which is central to all workshops at the conference.
Throughout the entire conference, your exhibitor table will be visible and accessible. The set-up of the space allows for students and administrators to constantly interact with you throughout the conference. They must walk by your table/booth to get to workshops and speakers. The ballroom foyer is like the hub of a wheel. Everyone walks through that area to get to anywhere they’re going. Exhibitors are not in a separate exhibit hall away from the conference action.
Exhibitor fee: $1,395 for ASGA members; $2,495 for non-members
There are 25 exhibitor tables set up in the Ballroom Foyer which is central to all workshops at the conference.
- Sponsor the American Student Leader Awards: $200 additional
* Your logo will be displayed before, during, and after the awards ceremony on Saturday night at the conference
* You will get to speak briefly about your program/services
* You will get a display in the ballroom
* Your company/organization name, logo, and description will be included in the awards program
Exhibitor fee (Day Pass): $495 for ASGA members; $995 for non-members
This is an option for organizations wishing to exhibit on either Friday or Saturday. Please note: Your organization/company will not be listed as an exhibitor in the conference binder. You will not be included in the Stamp to Win program.
Optional: ASGA can cater a dinner for your exhibitor attendees ($35 per person) on Thursday evening at 7:30 p.m. It will be very difficult for you to get food during the registration rush. Please request your meals when you complete the exhibitor registration form.
Use this exhibitor checklist to get ready for the conference.
- National Student Government Summit registration for two representatives (meals not included).
- One 6-ft table, covered and skirted, and two chairs (electrical access is available at no charge; bring your own power cords). Bring your own banner stand if you need to hang a sign (no signs may be affixed to walls).
- Wireless internet access is available for $50 per day extra paid to the hotel.
- Full-page, full-color flier in conference binder. Please provide 750 copies of your flier (8 ½ x 11”, three-hole-punched, full-color, two-sided) to arrive no later than August 1, 2017. Send to ASGA, 412 NW 16th Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601.
- Listing with logo in conference schedule/binder (name, title, address, phone, fax, e-mail, Web site). Please provide a high resolution version of your logo (EPS, TIF or PNG at 1080p) to email@example.com no later than August 1, 2017.
- Listing with logo in the conference “slide show” that plays before the official program starts on Thursday, Saturday morning, and Sunday afternoon.
- Post-conference access to registrant information (names, titles, addresses, e-mails, phones, faxes). The list will be provided within one week after the conclusion of the conference.
- Conference discount on sleeping rooms at Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
- “Stamp to Win” is ASGA’s popular raffle that is held on Sunday at the end of the conference. Students must come to your exhibit table and have you “stamp” their cards to be eligible for the raffle.
Stamp to Win
All conference attendees get cards that they get “stamped” by each exhibitor to be entered into a drawing to win prizes (tablet, video camera, etc.)
Here’s an example of how an exhibitor, the National Wildlife Federation, utilized ASGA’s “Stamp to Win” program.
“The stamp to win program worked very well, miles ahead of other similar programs at other conferences: it achieved the desired outcome of speaking with students/advisors and sending them to our booth.”
Adam Alexander Amadeo
Senior Account Executive
See the National Student Government Summit Schedule, which shows each day-by-day timeline with breaks.
- Registration on Thursday
- Breaks between workshops throughout conference
- Lunch breaks
Setup Time/Tear-Down Time
- Setup is between 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday
- Tear-down is between 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Sunday
Shipping of Your Materials to the Hotel
You may ship materials to the hotel for arrival up to two days before the conference. Arrival on Tuesday, September 26, or Wednesday, September 27, are acceptable.
Here is the hotel’s address:
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
ATTN: ASGA or name of your representative
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Drop-off of Materials at the Hotel
You may drop-off materials at the conference hotel. Please note: there is no self-parking (only valet parking).
Return Shipping of Your Materials from the Hotel
The hotel can arrange for your materials to be shipped after the conference concludes (please bring your own boxes and shipping materials, as well as pre-printed shipping labels for FedX or UPS). All boxes must be picked up within two days after the conference concludes on October 1.
We also recommend informing the hotel of your shipment and expected delivery times:
Event Planning Manager
HYATT REGENCY WASHINGTON ON CAPITOL HILL
400 New Jersey Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Questions about exhibiting? Please write firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1-877-274-2742 (1-877 ASK ASGA).