Brand-new location for 2018!
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel is the official conference hotel of the National Student Government Summit.
You’ll save money (and time!) by staying at the official conference hotel, since all of the conference workshops, lunches, speaking events, and functions will take place at this facility. Plus, ASGA has negotiated a greatly discounted room rate for conference attendees ($40 less per night over 2017). Parking is only $12 per day (normally $30).
NOTE: Staying at the conference location also helps ASGA to get better rates on food and meeting space, which keeps your costs down. ASGA has committed to a large block of sleeping rooms that we are required to fill. It helps your professional association, ASGA, when you stay at the official conference hotel.
See the hotel floor plan
HOW TO RESERVE MY HOTEL ROOM(S):
You will need to book your own hotel reservations.To register online, reference “2018 ASGA National Student Government Summit.
• For questions/help with an existing reservation, please call 352-373-6907 or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register by phone, call 1-703-521-1900 and reference “2018 ASGA National Student Government Summit.”
• IMPORTANT: If you have any questions or need help with your hotel reservations, please call ASGA at 1-877-ASK-ASGA (1-877-275-2742), or write email@example.com.
• Lower Room Rate! The discounted rate is $189 per night (single), which is $40 cheaper than in 2017.
• If you are staying extra days before or after the conference, please call the hotel contact directly to help you book your reservations
• See Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel web site for more information about this hotel
• Normal hotel check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
• ASGA has arranged for free Internet for all hotel guests in the ASGA block (normally $14.95 per day)
• ASGA has arranged a secure area to store your bags on Sunday after you’ve checked out of your sleeping rooms
900 South Orme Street
Arlington, VA 22204
Hotel Parking Information:
Parking is always in short supply in the Washington, D.C. area. Overnight parking at the Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel will cost $12 for ASGA guests (normally $30).
MONEY-SAVING TIP: Use the hotel’s free shuttle to and from the airport and Metro.
Any Questions About the Conference Hotel?
Contact ASGA at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free 1-877-275-2742 (1-877-ASK ASGA).